Kuala Lumpur, March 6 - Dorsett Hospitality International recently launched Dorsett Choice – an exclusive Bookers’ Programme launched at Dorsett Kuala Lumpur.
In conjunction with the launch, Malaysia’s General Manager Christina Toh presented a mock membership card to the first registered Dorsett Choice’s member from Asustek Computer Malaysia Sdn Bhd and a representative from the company is given a hotel tour at Dorsett Kuala Lumpur.
As of today, Malaysia hotels which are currently managed under Dorsett Hospitality International - Dorsett Grand Subang, Dorsett Grand Labuan, Dorsett Kuala Lumpur, Dorsett Putrajaya, Silka Maytower Kuala Lumpur, Silka Cheras Kuala Lumpur and Silka Johor Bahru have participated in this programme.
Dorsett Choice (available for Malaysia hotels only) entails:
• A reward programme to corporate bookers for room reservations OR meeting, seminar and conference held at any Dorsett and Silka Hotels in Malaysia
• Dorsett Choice programme is points-based. Membership is FREE
• Members will earn points for every qualifying stay based on qualified rates per discretion of respective hotels
• Points earned can be used to redeem Hotel Stay vouchers (all Dorsett and Silka Hotels in Malaysia), Dining vouchers (all Dorsett and Silka Hotels in Malaysia) and Shopping vouchers (selected departmental stores)
• Instant 10% off Best Available Rates (room only) upon presenting the card at the participating hotels
• 20% off total Food and Beverages bill at restaurants operated by the participating hotels
“Dorsett Choice is about building community and engaging with corporate guests to ease the process on earning and redeeming their rewards. We want to ensure that our guests are getting higher value for money spent on room booking,” said the Vice Chairman of Dorsett Hospitality International, Datin Jasmine Abdullah Heng,
“Dorsett Kuala Lumpur’s newly renovated rooms and facilities will be an optimal choice for our corporate guests to stay with us. Inspired by our purpose, the launch of Dorsett Choice is just in time to show that we care for our hotel guests and design unique experiences with them in mind.”